Lightship Office Reopening Procedures
We hope that you and your families have stayed safe and continue to stay safe during this trying time. Effective June 1st, Lightship Wealth Strategies, Inc. will be allowing in person meetings in adherence with the safety standards put forth by the state of Massachusetts. Half of the Lightship team will continue to work remotely from home and we encourage those that are comfortable with interacting over email, phone, Zoom and other video conferencing platforms to continue to do so. For those that prefer to visit our office here are the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- All Lightship employees are required to wear masks when they are outside of their office or in a common area.
- To allow for six feet of separation we have removed chairs from our conference room, so the maximum seating is now 4 people.
- There will be no overlapping meetings and there will be a 30-minute buffer between meetings to allow for sanitation of high touch areas and the conference room after each visitor.
- The top door to our office will remain locked and closed during normal business hours. Visitors are required to make an appointment and will be asked to wear a mask.
- We will provide a sanitation station with hand sanitizer, disinfectant, and disposable face masks.
If you would like to meet in person but are nervous about coming into our office, please let us know. We want to remain flexible in order to assist you, so if there is anything else can do to make you more comfortable do not hesitate to ask.